sabato 29 febbraio 2020

To all my friends and guest around the world ...

Thank you everybody from the whole world for your friendly and kind message 💟  I'm fine, in Italy we're in the middle of covid 19, so now's not a good time ... the situation is serious (in particular in Lombardy, the region around Milan, Veneto near Venice and in north

Emilia-Romagna near Piacenza) but not desperate! Here, in Bologna, life goes on as usual (less or more ...), please let me reassure you! Our Health Authorities have made the decision of suspending many activities involving large communities (as schools, university, movie theatres, fairs, concerts ...) to reduce the risk of contamination 😷. Therefore I didn't want to insiste with your holiday plan, I know some of you are waiting for more details. But I wanted to wait, as right now maybe you need some time to decide if you like to come to Bologna or not. In this page a useful list of 10 steps to follow before rethinking your plans, and I completely understand your position whatever you will decide, In any case please note: I offer to rebook if you  postpone your trip 😍. Because I'm hope will be back to normal quite soon and  my amazing vacation apartment waiting for you to spend wonderful days yet in Bologna in the next months 💟

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie! Thanks! Danke! Merci! Gracias!

Airbnb